Ohio bound

  • jacobvb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2004
      Hi all - I am heading to the Shopsmith users convention in Dayton this week
      so I will be incommunicado from tonight until next Monday.

      I will try to share all that I am learning when I return. This is my first
      time to the gathering, but may not be my last!

      I hope you all have a great week, and that you get out in your shop and make
      some sawdust. Post photos of your projects so we can see what you are up to.

      Jacob