Arbor nuts

  • djwatts40
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2010
      I see posts about obtaining arbor nuts and I may have found a source for the nuts. They would be standard nuts custom modified to fit the Sawsmith shaft threads. It will only be practical if enough of you are interested. Both left and right thread nuts could be made available. Let me know if you would be willing to buy in the $10 - $15 range and how many with left or right thread you would be willing to commit to buy. Prepayment might be required, but I know the guy is honest and reliable.