      From: Al Askevold <ask5@...>
      To: sawsmith@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, December 6, 2009 9:56:46 AM
      Subject: Re: [sawsmith] Sawsmith work bench

      Thanks for the replies,

      Unfortunately I do not have a stand for my saw so for now I will built
      it into the work benches. I like the idea of moving it around easily,
      all I have to do now is design the bench so I can modify it for a
      wheeled stand setup.

      I was going to make a new table top out of 3/4" MDF, the original top
      has a few saw cuts. One cut about 3/16" max and another much less.
      Should I use this original top and screw the MDF to it or start from
      scratch ?

      Al