      From: "rroberts@..." <rroberts@...>
      To: sawsmith@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2008 4:38:39 PM
      Subject: Re: [sawsmith] 1 inch arbor blades

      Some manufacturer' s will bore them for you to your spec.

      The best RAS blade is a Mr. Sawdust from Forrest. You won't find it on their
      website. You'll have to call someone there to order it. If you're interested
      let me know and I'll find the contact info for you.

      Oldham makes a great RAS blade for about half what the Forrest Mr.
      Sawdust sells
      for. I have an 8" for my DeWalt GS as I think it's a little under powered and
      that blade will cut most of what I need to. I bought one locally and took it
      to the machine shop a local sharpening service uses to re-bore blades. The
      re-bore cost me about $13 if memory serves.

      Ron Roberts
      Tucson, AZ