49Re: [sawsmith] NEW MEMBER

  • JacobVB@aol.com
    May 5, 2004
      John - Thanks for the offer to have a RH arbor nut fabricated. I would love
      one! I'll check to see if I can find a machinist who could do a LH arbor nut
      for you. Let me know what I will owe.

      I have a complete set of the original documentation - instructions, sales
      flyer, parts diagram and list, and SS repair instructions. When my wife gets back
      to town in a week, I can have her make copies (free) at work and can send
      them to you. In the meantime, email me your address directly.

      If your machine only has the one handle up front, you are probably missing
      the sliding table feature. The outer handles lock and unlock the table. It can
      be slid forward and back for a variety of functions. Is your table bolted onto
      the box?

      Jacob

      SS 520 w/ jointer, bandsaw, pro planer, scrollsaw, strip sander, belt sander,
      power station, DC3300, Sawsmith RAS, ++

      Sawsmith aficionados check out our free Yahoo web group:

      Tidewater Virginia area Shopsmith owners check out our free Yahoo web group: