46Re: [sawsmith] NEW MEMBER

  • John Wiberg
    May 4, 2004
      Thanks for the feed back. Hold off on the machine
      shop. I've got a buddy that's a machinist. I'll ask
      him if he can duplicate the nut I have for you. If he
      can I'll let u know what the shipping is. Give me a
      few days to see him. I guess I did the same thing u
      did with ordering acme thread nuts. I've tried 3
      different ones. I do know that a Delta table saw
      36-635 10" saw arbor nut will fit my saw because my
      neighbor has one. Can't get a owners manual for that
      either to buy a nut. I notice in the pictures that the
      saws have a crank handle on each end and in the
      center. Mine only has the center one. I'll get the
      pictures up quick. John.