1841Need parts

  • djwatts40
    Jul 17, 2014

      I need the rails that attach to the frame of the Sawsmith and that the Sawsmith table slides on along with the cams and fasteners that attach the rails to the frame.  I really need the rails; the rest I can probably cobble up or buy locally .

      Thanks a bunch to anyone has the rails and is willing to part with them.  Willing to pay any reasonable price.  I have parts to trade including blade arbors and original Sawsmith blades in good cutting condition.  I could also provide plans for an 8' cutting table for the Sawsmith that folds to about 35" wit construction photos.

      Thanks all!