1833Re: [sawsmith] Selling my Sawsmith in San Diego [12 Attachments]

  • grandpadon47
    Jun 6, 2014
      Patrick: What part of the world do you live in? Thanks grandpadon in Missouri

      On Friday, June 6, 2014 11:27 AM, "originalpatrick@... [sawsmith]" <sawsmith@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I need to free up some room in the shop and have decided to part ways with my Sawsmith. I don't need to extoll the virtues of a Sawsmith to this group so here's the specifics of what I'm selling:

      - The RAS.
      - Cabinet on casters with 2 drawers. One of the casters 'sticks' when you step on the pedal. You can get around this by pulling up on the table while activating the caster.
      - Table with working sliders.
      - Blade guard, allen wrench, original nuts and washers.
      - Complete documentation. I have print outs of the manual and service bulletins and am throwing in my copy of 'Fun with a Saw' (the Sawsmith 'bible').
      - Extra power cord (the original is starting to wear through and should be replaced).
      - New bearings recently installed.

      $150, pick-up only

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic