1507Re: [sawsmith] Re: Newbie new owner of Sawsmith - where do I start?

  • Jeffrey Kauf
    Apr 10, 2012
      Jeff: I have not used my saw in a long time, but knob B is what I was
      referring to. You should be able to pull on it in order to change
      angles. It might be stuck. Unscrewing it probably detaches it from a
      locking pin.