ISO: These Coupons Fast!! I have Paypal

  • LyttonFinds@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      I need these mailed asap. Please let me know how much PER coupon and how
      many coupons you have. Also.. please let me know which state you live in so I
      have an idea to how fast I will get them. Thanks!!!

      Gillette Series Deodorant $1/1
      7up product 12pks
      Covergirl $1/1 exp 10/31/06
      Dove Advanced Care $1/1 exp 12/31/06
      Dove Liquid Hand Wash $1/1 or $1.50/1
      Kotex, any
      Reach Act Restoring Mouthwash $.75/1 or better
      Bic Comfort 3 Shaver, any
      Garnier Fructis Styling Product $1/1
      Garnier Fructis Shampoo $1/1
      Planter's Trail Mix, any
      Mylanta, any
      Oral-B Cross Action, any
      Colgate Toothpaste, any
      Speedstick, any
      Vo5 Red, any
      Benadryl, any
      Sudafed, any
      Tropicana, any

      INTERNET PRINTED THAT I COULD USE

      Playtex Sport $2.50/1
      Vital Radiance, any
      General Mills $1 off 2 (Any Cheerios & Cin Toast Crunch)