**UPDATED COUPON SITE**

  • Donarae Wathen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
      UPDATED COUPON SITE:

      http://qpons4u.tripod.com

      Lots of current coupon updates.

      My expired coupon updates will be updated later with lots of more current coupons also.

      This is to get emails as soon as my coupon site is updated.

      Email directly at: just_clip_it@...

    • Donarae Wathen
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 20, 2005
        Check out all the updated coupons here:

        http://qpons4u.tripod.com

        All 8/31/05 coupons are .01 ea. plus postage.

        All 9/05 coupons are .02 ea. plus postage.

        All 10/1/05 coupons and later are regular price.

        All expired coupons are 2 for .01 plus postage.

        email to: just_clip_it@...

      • Donarae Wathen
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 28, 2005
          My coupon site has been updated.

          Check it out here:

          http://qpons4u.tripod.com

          All has been updated. Current coupons, expired coupons, upcs, forms, and specific store and restaurant coupons.

          Email me at: just_clip_it@...

          SIGN UP FOR MY NEW TRADING GROUP I HAVE STARTED:
          I started this group for trading for everyone as so many people are tired of the trading sites and the spam. I am trying to keep this group only to refunding and coupons and forms.

          SIGN UP FOR MY GROUP ONLINE GARAGE SALES NEW – USED
          Great way to sell things with no fees and you don’t have to leave your house except for mailing. LOL

        • ~~~just_clip_it~~~
          Message 4 of 4 , May 20, 2006
            Just updated my coupon site through 5/7/06

            Check it out here:

            http://qpons4u.tripod.com

            All coupons expiring 5/06 are .02 ea. + postage.

            All expired coupons are .01 ea. + postage.

            All other current coupons are priced individually.

            CHECK OUT MY HOT COUPONS PAGE!!!! HAS ALL THE LATEST HOT COUPONS I HAVE!!!!!!!

            Some great coupons just put on. Don't miss out. Check it out today.

            Email me at: just_clip_it@...

            Looking for paypal (non credit or debit card), concealed cash, money order or unused stamps.

            I also take credit or debit card paypal. Rules are on the front page of my website along with the fee.