[rmctraders] (H) $5 Holiday Cash Rebate forms [Pepsi/ Frito-Lay Products]

  • bubbles
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      I have multiples of the following forms to trade:

      ~ ~ ~ $5 Holiday Cash Rebate (Pepsi-Cola & Frito-Lay Products), mail-in, expires 12-29-04
      - Buy at least $15 worth of any combination of any size/brand of Pepsi-cola and/or Frito-Lay Products and get $5 back by mail.
      - Send this completed original rebate form, original proof of purchase symbols and original register receipts dated 11/21/04 and 12/29/04.
      - Requests must be postmarked bt 1/15/05.
      - Limit three (3) rebates per name/address/household.

      for a quick trade - - -
      .10 Paypal each / stamps / etc plus postage.
      also -
      best buy bucks, $10 B&D or Mr. C,
      winetags, movie etc "cash", or ask for longer wishlist.