ciggy coupons to trade

  • Kelly
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 1, 2004
      I have the following to trade:

      good on camel, winston or salem

      =====
      Visit My Website
      http://www.geocities.com/kmbeaver

    • Kelly
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 1, 2004
        I have the following to trade:

        good on camel, winston or salem
        3- $2 off four packs or one carton
        2- $4 off one carton
        expire 5/31/04

        good on doral
        3-$3 off one carton
        expire 5/31/04

        they all have a name and MI(michigan) on them

        I can use:
        paypal
        unused 37 cent stamps
        free coupons(pet ok)
        gift certificates
        unused dewU codes
        unused liquid loot codes
        meow mix special offer weight squares
        brachs cat in the hat fruit snack upcs
        kellogg's pop tart upcs that have the cat in the
        hat logo on them

        Kelly
        kmbeaver@...

        *I reserve the right to refuse any offer

        For faster trading I can be reached by messenger:
        yahoo: kmbeaver
        aol: kmbeaver14

        =====

        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 12, 2004
          I have:

          1 $1.50 off 2 packs of camel, excluding red
          kamel, non-filter and exotics exp 3/31/05

          2 $4 off a carton of newport exp 12/31/04
          3 $1 off two packs of newport exp 12/31/04
          1 $3 off a carton of newport exp 12/31/04

          I can use:
          paypal
          free coupons
          gift certificates

          Kelly
          kmbeaver@...

          =====
          Message 4 of 16 , Nov 28, 2004
            I have the following to trade:

            1 $5 off one carton or 4 packs Marlboro
            exp.1/31/05

            10 $1 off one pack of Camel exp. 1/31/05 have a
            name and MI(michigan) on them

            3 $1 off one pack of Winston
            1 $4 off one carton or four packs of Winston
            exp. 1/21/05 have a name and MI(michigan) on them

            I can use:
            paypal
            fast food gift certs(mcd's, bk, tim hortons)
            free pet food coupons

            or let me know what you have

            Kelly
            kmbeaver@...

            =====
            Visit My Website
            http://www.geocities.com/kmbeaver

            test'; ">
          • Kelly
            Message 5 of 16 , Dec 7, 2004
              I have:

              Camel, off the back of a pack
              1 $1.50 off two packs excluding red, non-filter
              and exotics) exp 6/30/05

              Newport, homemailers, no name or state listed
              6 $1 off two packs
              1 $3 off one carton
              2 $4 off one carton
              exp. 3/31/05

              I really only need paypal right now.

              Kelly
              kmbeaver@...

              =====

              Message 6 of 16 , Jan 2 2:44 PM
                I have the following to trade:

                Camel:
                4 $2 off one carton
                5 $1 off one pack
                exp 2/28/05
                have a name and MI(michigan) on them

                Winston:
                7 $4 off one carton
                5 $1 off two packs
                exp 2/28/05
                have a name and MI(michigan) on them

                I am looking for paypal or fast food gc's

                Kelly
                kmbeaver@...

                =====

                Message 7 of 16 , Jan 6 12:42 PM
                  I have the following to trade:

                  Newport
                  2 $3 off one carton
                  1 $1 off two packs
                  exp 6/30/05
                  no name or state on them

                  Parliament
                  1 buy one pack get one free
                  5 $1 off one pack
                  exp 3/31/05
                  have my name on them

                  Marlboro
                  6 $1 off one pack
                  exp 2/28/05
                  no name or state on them

                  Camel
                  6 $1 off one pack
                  exp 5/31/05
                  have a name and MI(michigan) on them

                  I can use paypal or fast food gc's or let me know
                  what you have.

                  Kelly
                  kmbeaver@...

                  =====

                  Message 8 of 16 , Jan 25 1:59 PM
                    I have the following to trade:

                    3 $1 off one pack any style Marlboro
                    exp 2/28/05
                    no name or state

                    2 $3 off one carton of Camel
                    3 $1 off two packs of Camel
                    exp 3/31/05
                    have name and MI(michigan) on them

                    2 $4 off one carton of Winston
                    3 $1 off two packs of Winston
                    exp 3/31/05
                    have name and MI(michigan) on them

                    I can use:
                    paypal
                    fast food gift certificates

                    or let me know what you have

                    I will try to reply to everybody by wed. morning.

                    Kelly
                    kmbeaver@...

                    =====

                    Message 9 of 16 , Apr 27, 2005
                      I have:

                      Camel
                      8 $2 off on carton of camel
                      have name and MI(michigan) on them, expire
                      6/30/05

                      Newport
                      1 $1 off two packs of newport
                      1 $4 off one carton of newport
                      1 75 cents off one pack of newport
                      1 $5 off one carton of newport
                      no name or state, expire 9/30/05

                      I can use:
                      paypal
                      fast foods certs
                      free coupons

                      or let me know what you have( i really can't use
                      winetags or stamps)

                      Kelly
                      kmbeaver@...

                      Visit My Website