MODERATORS PLEASE DONT UNSUB ME

  • Tami
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2001
      I am going no mail on sunday for about a week. I am having surgery on Tuesday. The hospital is 100 miles from where we live. Scott and I are going to leave Monday. I will be home on Wensday but Im sure I dont be up to posting. I will have my mom post on Tuesday after I get out of surgery to let any of you know that would want to know how im doing. Please dont unsub me. I will be back hopefull in 2 weeks with lots of great coupons.

      Hugs

      Tami

      Please take a look at my website
      http://www.geocities.com/tami_72/