***(H) LOWES 10% off cpn. SAVE UP TO $200!!***

  • coupontrader@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2003
      MY WISHLIST: (plmk what you have & exp dates)

      FORMULA CHECKS or COUPONS
      Walmart (Parents Choice)/ Target (Healthy Baby) FREE FORMULA coupons
      CREST Whitestrips UPCs
      HUGGIES Pull-ups $2.50 x2004
      JUICY JUICE coupons
      WINE TAGS (no wine purch necessary)
      ROGAINE for men $10 coupons
      MAALOX MOVIE pass forms
      MAALOX "Try Me Free" forms
      MOVIE PASSES
      COMPLETELY FREE items (not B1G1F, etc & no internet cpns please)
      PUBLIX coupons- These only: FREE diapers, FREE film processing, $1 off dairy
      I HAVE:

      Clearasil $5 music cash FORM x6/30/04

      Clearasil $5 ACTUAL music cash x6/30/04

      LEGO Explore $5 off any purchase over $20 x12/31/03

      HUGGIES: ( 4 ) $2 off ANY one Pull Ups 10/31/03 (these are great to get the 3 pks for FREE!)

      HUGGIES/PAMPERS diapers & wipes cpns & BRU/TRU cpns (email me for details)

      LOWE'S 10% off coupon. Save up to $200!! exp 11/13/03. This is internet printed and has a unique bar code. It is completely legit. I printed an extra copy that I'll include which can be used at most Home Depot stores since they usually accept competitor's cpns. I've used Lowe's cpns at Home Depot w/ no probs several times.

      PICTURE PEOPLE cpns: FREE 8x10 portrait & free sitting $24.95 value for 0-3 month old kids, 2 FREE 5x7 portraits from same pose $15 value for 4-6 mo old kids, 8 FREE Wallets from same post $15 value for 7-9 mo old kids, FREE 10x13 portrait $18 value for 10-12 mo old kids. NED. Sitting fee is $9.95 per person w/ all except first cpn.

      Sea World $5 off one day admission for up to 6 people to Sea World or Busch Gardens exp 12/31/03

      (3) Tasters Choice bed & breakfast 1 night free certificates x12/31/03

      BATH & BODY WORKS FREE True Blue Spa Accessory (up to $10 value) w/ any spa purchase, exp 7/31/04

      OLAN MILLS FREE 8x10 natural color portrait. No exp date.

      (5) FTD.com - $20 gift certificate NED

      GLAMOUR SHOTS FREE Complete Session & 10x13 Portrait. This postcard has someone's name/addy on it but it doesn't state that it must be used by addressee. NED

      ~~~~~~~~~