One's Faith on Prophecy Can Prophesy Success, 6/2/2010, 12:00 am

  • savingcents@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2010
      Reminder from: savingcents Yahoo! Group

      Title: One's Faith on Prophecy Can Prophesy Success

      Date: Wednesday June 2, 2010
      Time: All Day
      Repeats: This event repeats every day.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 39 minutes.
      Location: http://www.sfisquad.com
      Notes: Thinking of success is a common behavior of mankind. Anyone can’t change that habit. But how many persons got that chance to fulfill their AIM? When it comes on reality, we hardly make best use of our chances to fulfill SUCCESS. So we failed. If that’s the PROPHECY, then what should we do? STOP to thinking or Start to THROWING another DICE of CHANCE? Yes the PROPHECY will take into PART. BUT this can be overridden if YOU had the FAITH on you. So when you succeeded, don’t start to ignore prophecies since it’ll give you the GUIDELINES so that you can make plan to CONQUER success. But if the execution isn’t good enough, well-planned decision, in turn, go to dust of VAIN. So watch YOUR steps when you are COMMITTED to do. When you committed to go for a HOME BUSINESS you will find many PATHS that put you on DILEMMA. Which path do you follow? Path that leads SHORTCUT success or PATH that brings STEADY excellence? Choosing option ONE will definitely let you down since there is no SHORTCUT in SUCCESS. Here comes the part of PROPHECY. It’ll indirectly lead you the PATH that is filled with lots of difficulties but when you OVERRIDE it, it’ll unlock the GATE of SUCCESS. So why should we ignore the prophecy when it provides useful information. But I’m going to tell you a unique opportunity that deals with option two. The company was started their journey in 1985 and in 1998, it had been on internet. It provides no fee for Beginners and anyone can quit from it anytime they wanted. It gives free tools and websites so that anyone can get the basic of Affiliate marketing. Besides, the company is producing an average of 750 new affiliates each day. The name of the company is Strong Future International (SFI).

      If you’re interested in joining SFI, click the following link:
      http://www.sfisquad.com

      P.S: when you join SFI, you should target to get 1500 versa points. You’ll get by going TO-DO-LIST followed by SFI homepage. It’ll take less than an hour.

    • savingcents@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2010