I Can't Make You Rich, but YOU Can, 4/1/2010, 9:00 am

  • savingcents@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2010
      Reminder from: savingcents Yahoo! Group

      Title: I Can't Make You Rich, but YOU Can

      Date: Thursday April 1, 2010
      Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every day.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 42 minutes.
      Location: http://www.sfi4.com/9464531/CB
      Notes: SFI Marketing Group has been in business for over 10 years built ground up for the internet and it has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2000. SFI's president Gery Carson has nearly 25 years of leadership in the direct mail and internet marketing industries , in 1998 he founded SFI and today its one of the top fastest companies with over 8,000 new affiliates each week. Gery Carson's remarkable strategies are woven throughout SFI's marketing system offering marketing tips and internet income training. Whether you are marketing online or offline, these resources are available at no extra cost with your free affiliate membership.

      TO JOIN SFI:
      http://www.sfi4.com/9464531/CB

    • savingcents@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2010