Coupon Train

  • Cappucino25@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2001
      Does anyone remember the coupon train, Sara sent one first and then I started
      one but I haven't got it back yet.  Just curious where it's at?

      Thanks!

      Rhonda Ü
    • Sara Knight
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2001

          I only received one coupon train and I believe it was Sara,s :  ( sorry I can,t help you out any ???????

          Cappucino25@... wrote:

        Does anyone remember the coupon train, Sara sent one first and then I started
        one but I haven't got it back yet.  Just curious where it's at?

        Thanks!

        Rhonda Ü

        Do You Yahoo!?

      • msack3889@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2001
          I sent it on to Joan A. in NH. She has since unsubbed, so who
          knows where it is at this point :-(