Johnson's Buddies Coupons + Available!

  • JG
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2007
      I have the following coupons available:

      30 Johnson & Johnson's Buddies $1/1

      21 .55/2 Tic Tac Single Packs or Two Tic Tac Multi
      Packs

      22 .55/2 Tic Tac Bold! Single Packs or Two Tic Tac
      Bold! Multi Packs

      Accepting paypal hf plus postage for coupons (please
      let me know if you do not have paypal). I will send
      the pay pal address to use (not this one) once trade
      is finalized. Thank you.

      Assorted Free & Other Pet Food Coupons also available:

      Goodlife Recipe Coupons

      Purina One Natural Blends Dog Food $5 on any 17 lb or
      larger

      Purina 16 oz Pouch Cat Chow

      Purina Beneful Save $1/1 bag Dry Dog Food, any
      size/variety (multiple)

      Purina Dog Chow Naturally Complete with Vitamins &
      Minerals Save $3/1 bag (multiple)

      Fancy Feast $1/4 three oz. cans Elegant Medleys
      Gourmet Cat Food, any variety (multiple)

      Purina Chew-Eez Carvers $1.50/1 3.5 oz any variety

      Potluck Pet Coupons (mixed coupons, dogs and cat
      food and treat coupons)

      TV dinner still cooling?
      http://tv.yahoo.com/