Finally made it

  • Rhonda
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2001
      Hi All,

      Ok I guess there is only 3 of us.  I forgot about this list and finally signed myself up.  Anyways I filled out my wish list and printed the wish list for you guys and I will start saving coupons for ya!  Is that how it works!  Maybe I can get a few of my internet friends to join.

      Sara I didn't realize you lived in Michigan.  I guess my mind is going and I'm sure you told me before.

      Have a good one!

      Rhonda :)
    • sara noel
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2001
        Thanks for joining. :-) Yup, it's a new list. *LOL*

        I live in Midland. :-) Just moved from NY a couple
        months ago.

        Thanks,
        This gorup will get better..it will take a little
        time..I'll let the girls know you joined. :-)

        Sara

        http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/