Re: [savetara.com] Tara and the event

  • Carmel Diviney
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2013
      I think its great that you are doing that Muireann– it will help a lot towards the rewording of the website. Talking to that same guy yesterday, even the concept for this event is still in its infancy and they need help with organising every part of it.

      We were right, one hundred per cent right to be concerned about it, how it is presented is very important. I’ve never had so many comments under one thread on my FB page and you should see the inbox! Lots of posts on the TSPG page too – same concerns.

      Roibeard, hopefully it wont be a sham and will turn out to be a day of entertainment and celebration.

      32 county Republic, unfettered and free! Abú.

      Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 10:18 PM
      Subject: [savetara.com] Tara and the event

      Hi those of you engaging in the debate. I am relieved to hear that this a more lighthearted event than I was led to believe. This has been clarified on FB. One of the organizers has clarified this and is involved with a local history group.
      It has been suggested to me that I write a little about the kings of Tara, the criteria etc. - not that we know that much about the reality. But we do have some literature on the sort of qualities that were necessary for kingship in general.
      Muireann

    • Carmel Diviney
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 6, 2013

        Hi Carmel

        As I am unable to post direct to the ST page I was hopeing you would post this for me.
        To one and all.
        I have been made aware that some of my comments on the reaction to the Tara High King Festival have been misconstrued as aimed at Carmel Ní Dhuibheanaigh, Nothing could be further from the truth. I hold Carmel both personaly and in her work on Tara in the highest respect. If I have caused Carmel any hurt or upset I apologise wholeheartedly and unreservedly.

        Francis Devenney

        Apology accepted, thank you. All sorted Smile

        Carmel

        Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 10:18 PM