Jefe Tolbert

  • Carmel Diviney
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2012
      Congrats Jefe Tolbert on making it to an article in the Irish Times.

      Jefe interviewed me at Tara at Imbolc and I put a call out to anyone else willing to be interviewed at the time -so here's another one :) Jefe is a lovely man working with good heart so feel free to help him out if you can.

      Carmel

    • Dr. Muireann Ni Bhrolchain
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2012
        Great to see this and congratulations to him on getting the material into the Times. Tara just goes on and on.