RE: [savetara.com] Winter Solstice RTE

  • susan loughran
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2012
      sun didn't shine on right day either! Shone perfectly on 18th though...

      To: savetara@yahoogroups.com; taraskryne@yahoogroups.com; TheGabhraValley@yahoogroups.com
      From: carmeldiviney@...
      Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 09:51:55 +0000
      Subject: [savetara.com] Winter Solstice RTE

      It wasnt just Newgrange people that got it wrong:

      And according to this article, RTE knew they were there at Newgrange on the wrong day too to film the sunrise but went ahead anyway,  defying any kind of logic IMHO. Perhaps it was the OPW who brought them there on the wrong date just like they always mess it up at Loughcrew too. Lets not forget what they did at Tara this Samhain either...

      It would appear to me that it would be just as easy to celebrate the correct date and open these ancient places then,  instead of the wrong dates dont you think? Or are they so intent on misleading everyone so that our ancient and accurate traditions are displaced. There must be Some reason for it! It cant be incompetence every year.

    • Carmel Diviney
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2012
        Didnt hear, it shone perfectly just up the road in Bremore. Did you see the video I posted?

        Nothing we can do about the weather, it has a mind of its own. Happy New Year all Smile

        Sent: Sunday, January 01, 2012 2:26 PM
        Subject: RE: [savetara.com] Winter Solstice RTE

        sun didn't shine on right day either! Shone perfectly on 18th though...

        To: savetara@yahoogroups.com; taraskryne@yahoogroups.com; TheGabhraValley@yahoogroups.com
        From: carmeldiviney@...
        Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 09:51:55 +0000