Re: [savetara.com] The election

  • Dr. Muireann Ni Bhrolchain
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 28, 2011
      Hi Brenda, I'm sorry, I think about you all the time and your M3 garden. Beautiful day and I have no M3 here. I'm still heart sore everyday and I will never recover completely as I said to Lou whom I met the other day. Yes, it was all bad timing, if we could have delayed them 1 year, the whole badly planned project would never have happened, it would have been seen as a waste of money and a white elephant. I have people coming up to me constantly apologizing for their non-involvement and that we were portrayed as crusties and tree-huggers. Nothing wrong with either but that is the way it was.
      I'm hoping for better things now ... but I'm not starry-eyed. We await what FF left behind and did not tell us about.
      Muireann

      On 28/02/2011 22:20, Brenda Ferris wrote:

      I spent Saturday in and out between my noisy M3 garden in beautiful spring weather and my TV watching the culprits getting their dues, and I was happy.
      The only enemy of the beautiful is time, and the pity is that we were the victims of bad timing, Lismullin could have stayed safely hidden to waken in a better time.
      Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 9:03 PM
      Subject: Re: [savetara.com] The election

      I cannot help crowing! The (cock)roche has just lost his seat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      On 28/02/2011 19:06, Dr. Muireann Ni Bhrolchain wrote:

      This is not about the election but Tara. But it is good to see most of
      those responsible gone from national politics. Those who tried to stand
      against FF and then caved in. The destroyers like Cullen and Dempsey
      although they did not win and those like Nick Killian who attacked us as
      protesters only getting 2.500 first preference votes and no FFers in
      Meath or Kildare. But there is Tricky Dicky trying to hold on for dear
      life, let's hope he fails.
      I know I probably shouldn't say it but I'm sorry to see some of Greens
      gone. Yes, I know what they did but they did try to clean up the
      planning system. The National Monument Act is in place so let's hope
      Lab/FG proceed with it. It is cost neutral in a time when there is no
      money.
      So, no more on the election.
      Muireann

    • Mick H
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 28, 2011
        Dear Muireann,

        It is only the start of it. With Fine Gael's agenda of privatisation, watch the family silverware disappear from the shelves. I am particularly concerned about what will happen to Coillte. Watch this space.

        Mick

        To: savetara@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 1, 2011
          this FF wipeout should be added to the curse of Tara??

          To: savetara@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 1, 2011
            This one's for Dick- couldnt resist :)

            Hey Dickie!!!! Whatcha think of the Curse of Tara now eh? FF and Greens annihilated.
             Lismullin Dick, Lismullin :)

            Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2011 3:32 PM

            this FF wipeout should be added to the curse of Tara??

            To: savetara@yahoogroups.com
            From: muireann@...
            Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 21:03:17 +0000

[...]

            No virus found in this message.

          • Dr. Muireann Ni Bhrolchain
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 1, 2011
              Karma tricky, Karma!!!!!!!

              Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2011 3:32 PM

              this FF wipeout should be added to the curse of Tara??

              To: savetara@yahoogroups.com