Susan McKeown

  • Muireann Ni Bhrolchain
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2010
      Hi all, got a mail from Susan about this project. I hope you don't
      mind if I pass it on. A very worthy venture. She mentioned it to me at
      the Feis and she will be returning to Ireland to promote this I think.
      Muireann
      http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1597578099/singing-in-the-dark
    • Carmel Diviney
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2010
        SAT 9th Oct  at 1 o clock.

        Thanks,

        Sent: Monday, October 04, 2010 1:18 PM
        Subject: Re: [savetara.com] Help Needed

        Hi all,

        We will be meeting at 1 o clock in the car park of the Huntsman's Inn, Gormanstown for a briefing before making a start at Delvin. Please help to spread the word. Here is my contact number 0876100771 should anyone need directions etc. All equipment will be supplied. Now all we need are volunteers :)

        Carmel