Re: Newgrange is a place of worship

  • Damian Carr
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2009
      Hi All,

      Seasonal best wishes to you all and great blessings on all you and yours do
      in the coming year.

      Here's a link with more information
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recent_history_of_Stonehenge but I would also
      suggest that you may wish to run a campaign which makes the payment
      'optional'. This works well in many places where they actually raise just as
      much funding from voluntary donations as they would from forced payment.

      It always helps your cause if you offer viable and workable alternatives
      rather than just jumping in with a "I don't like that and won't do it"
      attitude.

      Although the Stonehenge access was over a different issue they secured
      access by taking it to the European court of Human Rights. As often happens
      the day after I received this message there was a TV programme on which
      briefly covered the issue, you may be able to find it on-line somewhere with
      a bit of searching, if so it was "Britains greatest views" with Vic Reeves
      choice being the Summer Solstice at Stonehenge.

      If you need any help with taking any of this forward please don't hesitate
      to get in touch.

      Much Love,

      Damian /+\

      --
      Unlocking Social Capital and championing the 'Belle Vue 2020 Vision for
      Manchester' www.c4stability.com