Re: [savetara.com] Re: WAC-

  • Shadow DarkFyre
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 30, 2008
      Some of us should start looking towards the mystical reasons...
      Especially when it makes no sense why they would take the long way around through the vale, instead of the cheaper, more efficient way around on the West side of the Hill Herself... Offical reason to be found: to benefit tourism... and business...
      And quell this if you want because you don't think it's convenient, relevant, or to be taken seriously, but Tara Hill is a mystickal point... a place of power... and when I was there last... Those who took it on themselves to caretake the hill told a few of us that "Tara is for EVERYONE."
      So what do you think it would do if they completed that road... It cuts the power in half... That's why they unecessarily damaged Rath Lugh. That's why they're pushing for a route that's going to cost them more than the Western Route around Tara...
      Motivations have to be looked at... However harsh... If we all know how important the Vale is, and are willing to do all we can to protect it,... what makes you think that there's not someone out there who is just as aware of that importance, and wants it gone...
      It's worth thinking about... whether you're magickfolk or not...

      There's magick in believing...
      -The Domain and Realms
      http://www.thedomainandrealms.com

    • emmacha1
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2008
        > So what do you think it would do if they completed that road... It
        cuts the power in half... That's why they unecessarily damaged Rath
        Lugh. That's why they're pushing for a route that's going to cost them
        more than the Western Route around Tara...
        > Motivations have to be looked at... However harsh... If we all know
        how important the Vale is, and are willing to do all we can to protect
        it,... what makes you think that there's not someone out there who is
        just as aware of that importance, and wants it gone...
        > It's worth thinking about... whether you're magickfolk or not...

        I totally agree with you, even though I have been confining my
        discussions to more 'socially acceptable' topics, publicly anyway...a
        lot of people 'poo poo' and deride the occult (meaning hidden)
        mystical side of things, or can't fit it into their worldviews. (many
        reasons I'm not getting into now). So I stick to these more
        officiallly acceptable topics. I'm sure most people involved are the
        same...

        There is also the matter that memory informs identity, and to destroy
        the memory in the landscape is to diempower people by eroding the
        deeper roots of their identity, nationally, ethically and spiritually.

        It is an issue of Power, and the shadow players here are very aware of
        all the manifestations of power. There is plenty of scientitfic proof
        of Leylines, land energies, esp, divination etc. This gets suppressed
        by the dominant groups, and the research doesn't get funded - I think
        to keep people more disempowered, and ignorant of their own power, and
        strength.