RE: [savetara.com] Re: Meath Chronicle 3/5/08

  • Cllr Phillip Cantwell (MCC and Trim TC)
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2008
      Hi Muireann

      Seems our prediction is coming true for the newly opened section of the
      N3 at Fairyhouse complete with two roundabouts etc and long may it last.

      It's amazing to read the crap in the Chronicle from the
      councillors/supporters of the M3 - 'so and so had contacted the NRA and
      they (NRA) will sort it out' - like they (NRA) sorted out Rath Lugh!

      Let's hope the motorists turn some of their anger on the NRA for a
      change. Not too impressed either with AA Roadwatch - 'protesters at
      Fairyhouse etc', with the obvious inferences that the protesters and
      protest were somehow responsible for the delays - AA should be asked to
      clarify 'the protesters were simply protesting on the roadside and not
      interfering or hindering the flow or otherwise of the traffic on the new
      stretch of the N3'.
      Slan
      Phillip Cantwell
    • carmeldiviney
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2008
        --- In savetara@yahoogroups.com, "Cllr Phillip Cantwell (MCC and Trim
        TC)" <pcantwell@...> wrote:

        > Hi Muireann
        >
        > Seems our prediction is coming true for the newly opened section of
        the
        > N3 at Fairyhouse complete with two roundabouts etc and long may it
        last.

        This mornings Roadwatch reports say that the stop/go lights at the
        Roundabout arent working- causing even more delays and confusion.

        Carmel