Re: [savetara.com] Henge at Lismullin

  • Emma Payne
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2007
      Great news,does that mean they have to stop work on this site and have you organised people to keep there eye on the area.Surely someone knows a way of getting an independent archaeologist to help if a Henge has been found.And will or can the museum stop work at Lismullen.
      Darren

      "Dr. Muireann Ni Bhrolchain" <muireann@...> wrote:
      Hi all,
      As rumour are circulating on other groups and on Indymedia about a henge
      at Lismullin I thought I'd better post it here.
      A henge has been at Lismullin, it has been reported to the Museum. They
      have visited the site and are aware of what is going on and are
      monitoring the situation.