9042Re: [savetara.com] Worried...

  • Dr. Muireann Ni Bhrolchain
    Aug 18, 2013
      How interesting, hadn't heard they had to pay it, I doubt that's true but it would be worth checking it. I presume the shortfall will be at the country's cost not one county? Muireann
      On 18/08/2013 10:41, carmeldiviney wrote:

      Yes indeed it would be. I heard there is a really good article on tolls and the cost to the people of Meath in this week's Meath Chronicle but the website has been down since yesterday so I cant get it...might have to go see if there is a paper lying around somewhere. Apparently, according to someone who rang me about it, the bill for the shortfall on the M3 will have to be paid by the people of Meath themselves and they wont get any investment into the rest of their roads either for quite some time....gotta get the article.