9033Re: [savetara.com] Emma Sharma-Hayes

  • Martin Dier
    Jun 5, 2013
      Im very sorry to hear that. Emma was a powerhouse of energy and her input to the campaign was fullsome and firey. I know she often talked of her daughter Brogan. I wish Brogan and all the extended family and friends of Emma comfort and peace.
      Martin

      On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 12:08 AM, Dr. Muireann Ni Bhrolchain <muireann@...> wrote:

      Hi everyone, I have been informed that one of our campaigners, Emma
      Sharma-Hayes, passed away yesterday - Monday. I have no details on what
      happened but I believe that her remains are to be scattered at Tara. I
      will try to keep you informed if I have any more information. Muireann

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic