      Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 10:18 PM
      Subject: [savetara.com] Tara and the event

      Hi those of you engaging in the debate. I am relieved to hear that this a more lighthearted event than I was led to believe. This has been clarified on FB. One of the organizers has clarified this and is involved with a local history group.
      It has been suggested to me that I write a little about the kings of Tara, the criteria etc. - not that we know that much about the reality. But we do have some literature on the sort of qualities that were necessary for kingship in general.
      Muireann

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic