9021RE: [savetara.com] crowning a High King

  • Cruachan Ai Heritage Centre
    Apr 3, 2013

      Dear Mr McElroy,

      You seem to be confusing Republicanism with Nationalism.  An unfortunately common misunderstanding.

      Also, yes I am aware of the human harp photo.

      And yes it is  "an inauthentic, superficial and banal unfurling of 'A new High King'" that’s the whole point - it's a piece of theater.  This is a Living History Event.

      I did not mean to imply that all protesters were deliberately damaging to the site but I believe a significant enough portion did damage enough to justify my comments.

      (response from Fran DeVenney)