young artists needed

  • Matthew McLaughlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2006
      SOS is looking for young artists from Somerville for various art
      projects around Somerville, most specifically the pending project at
      Lexington Park. We are looking for very urban art that represents to
      the artist what Somerville is all about. Graffiti "tags" are allowed
      but have to be artisitc and respectful.

      To submit an art design, sent an electronic copy of your design to
      saveoursomerville@... If you don't have access to a scanner,
      sent the pictures to
      Danny McLaughlin
      34 Spencer Ave