Re: [Save Newgrange] Fake facebook groups

  • Esther
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 31, 2010
      Yeah, well -- it's money, which means the play will be dirty.

      From: Esther <reese_esther@ yahoo.com>
      To: savenewgrange@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Sunday, January 31, 2010, 10:48 PM

      Vincent, I followed the link, fanned the page, and saw your post re Save Newgrange group.... Have you heard anything from them, or about who they are?

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 1, 2010

        Well, they're not kosher if they won't take (entirely polite) comments! I suspect they'll be a mouthpiece to suggest that hippy weirdos don't care about kiddies getting run over........we'll see.

        From: Vincent Salafia <uatuathal@yahoo. com>
        To: savenewgrange@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Sunday, 31 January, 2010, 22:42

      • Chrissie
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 1, 2010

          I guess there must be a block on members/admins of The Original & Genuine, & that's why my posts only lasted one & a half seconds on there.