Meath Chronicle - Ground radar uncovers a new monument close to Newgrange

  • Save Newgrange
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2013
      ‘Ground radar uncovers a new monument close to Newgrange’

      The Meath Chronicle | Saturday, 7 September 2013

      The first passage-tomb to be discovered in the Boyne Valley in 200 years has been identified by archaeologists using new sophisticated imaging techniques...

      http://www.savenewgrange.org/2013/09/08/meath-chronicle-ground-radar-uncovers-a-new-monument-close-to-newgrange/

      ===

      NOTE

      The Irish planning board, An Bord Pleanala, rejected the application for planning permission for the Slane bypass, in March 2012. However, there are still ongoing local efforts to have a bypass built, and we will continue to monitor the situation. Please join and share our Facebook page:

      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Save-Newgrange-from-the-N2-Slane-Bypass/150542504965223