Fw: Thanks

  • Diana Coleman Huddleston
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2001
      I sent this last night after the Judiciary vote.  I think we should thank all of those who voted against Asscroft.  I did sent something to Feingold.....and thanked him for his input, but added if he wants to be a republican, he should come out of the closet and change his party.  If not, stand together and fight the machine.  I guess he thinks he will get his campaign finance through without any changes - but he is living in a dream world.  All I had was web mail for him - and sent it that way.  Have printed out letters to each these guys below and will mail this a.m.  Di