POWMIA Bennie Lee Dexter

  • Diana Coleman Huddleston
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2000
      This is the POWMIA link to the Veterans page.  This is where we need to hit.  remind them that one of these guys could be missing/lost/dead because they took GWB's place in Vietnam!  How do we know that it's not the truth?  We don't!  Anyway, looking up addresses, e-mails, and will send out a list to everyone.

      Folks, it's important to get this story to the Veterans and especially tell them about the veterans in Alabama offering the reward that noone has yet claimed - and IMHO it will never be claimed.  Hey, if I had the info, I'd not take a penny!  But for $3500, I'd turn my brother in! :O}

      Luv

      di

       http://www.vnis.com/powmia/