An Observation

  • Larry Nonnenmacher
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2000
      There seems to be a new form of logic that has evolved in this
      new millenium race for President of the United States.

      If we are to believe the current polls, it seems that issues and
      past job performance are not as important as the PERSONA
      of the MAN, as defined by the MASS MEDIA !

      I think that it is important on this 224 th. celebration of our
      Nation's Independence, that we honor the courage and
      sacrifice of all that have given everything to keep our Nation
      Free !

      In the spirit of the above paragraph, I think it only fitting that
      the mettle of the two candidates, one of whom will be our
      next President, be tested by a number of, vigorous debates
      to begin ASAP !

      These debates should be a reflection of the real world, with no
      questions or topics that are off limits and moderated by an
      un-biased third party.

      Larry N.