[save_bill_clinton] Re: Ms.Broadderick

  • kathy
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 1, 1999
      Again Gurleah, that was and unsunstantiated and Proven lie. The following
      excerpt really goes to the heart opf the Broaddrick story and why it is so
      unbelievable. It is another ploy to turn the people against the President.
      Funny how the polls MAtter so much now!

      "Also notice how each accusation escalates from the previous:
      adultry
      unwanted sexual advances
      secret love child with hooker
      rape
      But I think you are wrong to conclude they are nearing the bottom of the
      barrel, after all they are now going back twenty years. What's next then?
      How's about an adulterous affair, including unwanted sexual advances with a
      underaged barnyard animal and repeated raping while in a drug induced state,
      ultimately producing an offspring; half man, half barnyard animal- with a
      strong physical resemblance to POTUS! Look!!! Their hairlines are
      identical!!!!Crank up the DNA tests!!"
      j.d. wagner - 08:44pm Feb 19, 1999 PDT (#132 of 809) Salon Tabletalk

      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 1, 1999
        I feel I must comment on this one Gurleah - this is dead wrong!

        You said -

        Hi Larry,
        Your question puzzles me. It has been said that, during a liason with a
        black woman, Clinton fatherd her child -- but isn't this a separate
        question ... a question of peripheral relevance (if indeed of ANY relevance)
        to the question of whether he is a rapist?

        Gurleah - you are just like that rabid right wing preacher who screams
        hoping people will listen. Tell a story long enough and keep repeating it
        and hope it's believed. This was disproven - by DNA - and you know this is
        a down right lie! Get it right for once okay? You put things out there
        hoping against hope that they will stick, they don't, so get on with it.

        I am a member of a group - the American public, and the human race - and
        it's not Clinton's conduct I am fed up with and disgusted with - it's people
        like you. Keep the insults coming, my shoulders are broad, I can take it.
        And give it back as well.

        Diana

        eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/save_bill_clinton
      • gurleah
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 1, 1999
          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 1, 1999
            Gurleah says:
            <<Your question puzzles me.  It has been said that, during a liason with ablack
            woman,  Clinton fatherd her child -- but isn't this a separate question ... a
            question of peripheral relevance (if indeed of ANY relevance)to the question of
            whether he is a rapist?>>

            Quit pussyfootin' Gurleah...the question doesn't puzzle you at all...it's his way of calling you a lyin' sack of racist shit.  And I'll add PHONEY to the mix.  Your calm, philosophical way of expressing yourself has more the ring of bullshit than truth - and is a thin disguise for your poison.
            Glenn

            eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/save_bill_clinton
          • Michael C Bernardo
            Message 5 of 16 , Mar 1, 1999
              On Mon, 1 Mar 1999, kathy wrote:

              > "Also notice how each accusation escalates from the previous:
              > adultry
              > unwanted sexual advances
              > secret love child with hooker
              > rape

              I hear that Clinton was abducted by space aliens and also killed Elvis.

              * Michael Bernardo * mbernard@... * (520)621-6077 *
              * Support Systems Analyst, Sr., Library Information Systems Team *
              * *
              * "Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind. *
              * Ain't life unkind?" *
              * M. Jagger/K. Richard -- Ruby Tuesday *
              * *

              Message 6 of 16 , Mar 1, 1999

                Michael Bernardo wrote:
                I hear that Clinton was abducted by space aliens and also killed Elvis.

                Did you read that in the Wall Street Journal?

                I musta missed that issue. I thought "they" were saying Clinton WAS Elvis!!!
                Soooo, now they think he knocked off Elvis to get Priscilla or Lisa
                Presley? What's the motive? Huh, they say he wanted both of them at the same
                time!

                Kathy.

                Message 7 of 16 , Mar 1, 1999
                  On Mon, 1 Mar 1999, kathy wrote:

                  > I musta missed that issue. I thought "they" were saying Clinton WAS Elvis!!!
                  > Soooo, now they think he knocked off Elvis to get Priscilla or Lisa
                  > Presley? What's the motive? Huh, they say he wanted both of them at the same
                  > time!

                  I think I read that it was planned with while he was smoking marijuana
                  with the Beatles while he was in England. If you listen to Revolution 9,
                  on the White Album backwards, you can clearly hear John Lennon say "Kill
                  Elvis, Bill...and fool around on your wife after you're elected
                  president".

                  Mike

                • dccindy@webtv.net
                  Message 8 of 16 , Mar 1, 1999
                    Original Article: http://www.egroups.com/list/save_bill_clinton/?start=1259

                    Message 9 of 16 , Mar 2, 1999
                      >On Mon, 1 Mar 1999, Michael wrote:
                      >

                      >I think I read that it was planned with while he was smoking marijuana
                      >with the Beatles while he was in England. If you listen to Revolution 9,
                      >on the White Album backwards, you can clearly hear John Lennon say "Kill
                      >Elvis, Bill...and fool around on your wife after you're elected
                      >president".

                      That musta been when he got really heavy into the drugs...cocaine and heroin
                      in what I hear. Now it looks like they really got the goods on
                      him....here's an article from the Wall Street Journal. read and weep. I
                      guess the repugnicans were right.....

                      -Wall Street Journal, Tuesday October 27th-
                      ----

                      Marilyn Manson pregnant: Bill Clinton Suspected
                      New York, NY: As reported in yesterday's New York Times, Satanic glam rocker
                      Marilyn Manson is pregnant: the father appears to be none other than Bill
                      Clinton. The stunning revelation was revealed to a shocked America,
                      yesterday, in a press conference. Reporters have already dubbed the scandal
                      "Mansongate".

                      Marilyn Manson, glowing with maternal love, could barely conceal a smirk as
                      reporters questioned him concerning the details. When asked who was the
                      father, Mr. Manson simply replied, "Let's just say I got to be honorary
                      'intern for a day'." Upon further questioning, he admitted that the 'father'
                      was U.S. president Bill Clinton.

                      "The president and I conceived this child sometime during our long, loving,
                      torrid affair, which spanned several months." Although he declined to offer
                      any more details concerning the tryst, he did state, "Just tell him to get
                      over his perversions...cigars are too weird for me."

                      Sources at the White House have neither denied or confirmed the allegations.
                      It appears that those who know the whole story fear revealing the truth,
                      mainly because they don't want to ruin their political careers. "There is no
                      way I'm covering for the president, one way or another," said Andy Ricker,
                      political aide. "If he and Mr. Manson want to enjoy each other's company in
                      the privacy of the Lincoln bedroom, I don't see why we should complain."

                      The president declined to comment, although he has reportedly told close
                      friends he did not have sex with Mr. Manson. He could be replying honestly,
                      assuming he is using Kenneth Starr's definition of sex: "Vaginal Intercourse
                      between a man and woman". Even though the president is definately a man, Mr.
                      Manson appears to be neither. He is rumoured to be uni-sex, capable of going
                      "either way."

                      When asked how the child would be raised, Mr. Manson said, "My child will be
                      brought up with strict values and a strong belief in Satan, in all his dark
                      glory." He then began speaking in tongues, uttering a prayer to Beezelbub,
                      dark prince of evil.

                      Political analyst Ben Frasier doesn't think this will hurt Clinton's
                      position of power in Congress. "Although he will definately lose support of
                      the fundamentalist, ultra-religious right, he will conversely gain support
                      from the satanic members of congress, including House Speaker Newt Gingrich
                      and the Honourable Mary Bono, wife of late congressman/entertainer Sonny
                      Bono."

                      Marilyn Manson told reporters that he would be expecting in late July. He
                      plans on delivering the baby himself, by using a combination of "time
                      travel, drug induced coma, and Kabalistic numerology." The Deluded Informer
                      wishes the reverend the best of luck in his pregnancy, and reminds you that
                      there is a moral to this sordid tale: Presidents of the U.S. and people
                      named Marilyn don't mix. Monica Lewinsky declined to comment on the Manson
                      scandal.

                      Marilyn Manson, post-apocalyptic glam rocker, is expecting Bill Clinton's
                      love child.

                      ----
                      ©1998 The Deluded Informer. This is a Satirical publication, published twice
                      a month, intended for humour only. All Rights Reserved.
                      http://deluded.hypermart.net/manson.html