Re: my membership

  • paintric
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2003
      --- In saunds2@yahoogroups.com, róli súciøs/roli sukius/roly
      sookias/Orlando Moltisanti <xipirho@r...> wrote:
      > soz - i'm a bit busy at the mo

      Rnt ui uul - hens 36 grwp! ;D

      so i'm gonna stop receiving email from SS2 but if you
      > wonna contact me thru my email, obviously, please do. all the best
      to the both of you
      > and your aliases.

      Du 7 ditect 6 hint 6v dis6pruvl ov 'ur eli6siz?' >;|

      chaw 4 naw. roly.

      Ast6 la vist6 roli! ;)
    • róli súciøs/roli sukius/roly sookias/
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 6, 2003
        ay havnt kum bak - aym jqst pousting vayq dhq web - bqt ay thoht ayd ripl'ay qbawt
        dhi eyliqsiz! - it woz, az aym shur yu riqlayzd, jqst q jouk. :-)

        --- In saunds2@yahoogroups.com, "paintric" <etaonsh@y...> wrote:
        > --- In saunds2@yahoogroups.com, rli scis/roli sukius/roly
        > sookias/Orlando Moltisanti <xipirho@r...> wrote:
        > > soz - i'm a bit busy at the mo
        >
        > Rnt ui uul - hens 36 grwp! ;D
        >
        > so i'm gonna stop receiving email from SS2 but if you
        > > wonna contact me thru my email, obviously, please do. all the best
        > to the both of you
        > > and your aliases.
        >
        > Du 7 ditect 6 hint 6v dis6pruvl ov 'ur eli6siz?' >;|
        >
        > chaw 4 naw. roly.
        >
        > Ast6 la vist6 roli! ;)
      • paintric
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 6, 2003