better pay

  • lily-gannaway199@workforyourselftoday.in
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2007
      Just got my masters in Science and didnt even have to turn up to class...
      how good is that? Just phoned these fellows 801-697 0461 and they got me fully
      accredited at an overseas uni in less than a month! Very happy right now.
    • erika-haven594@jallsamto.info
      Message 2 of 2 , May 23, 2007
        no degree = no job = no money
        get an instant university degree = higher salary
        call 801 697-0461