any word on N11 working in North Eq mode yet

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2002
      Hi Brent,

      Just wanted to know if you have cracked the nut on getting the N11 to
      track smoothly while mounted on a wedge. As my permanent setup is on a
      pier and wedge, this is the area that I'm most concerned with.

      Thanks
      Mike
    • Brent Boshart
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2002
        No, still working out the bugs on the Alt/Az version. I am hoping to get a
        NexStarGPS in my hands soon which will speed up the development. Right now I
        rely on beta tester feedback and its been brief.