OAuth SASL mechanisn code.

  • Bill Mills
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2011
      Greetings.

      Now that I've finally gotten permission to put my code out into open source I have an implementation of a SASL mechanism in the Cyrus SASL framework. The draft spec (about to expire) is

      http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-mills-kitten-sasl-oauth-00.txt

      and you can find the code at

      https://github.com/sweetums/SASL-OAuth

      Many warts, and lots to fix, but it's out there. TODO list includes:

      - work on channel binding with the newish Cyrus SASL source drop that includes it.
      - update to conform with the -11 or later OAuth2 core spec and the bearer token spec
      - update the draft spec to handle the above

      CAVEATS:
      - I've only built this on RHEL5, no portability guaratees for the build

      Regards,

      -bill