Help very much needed for fnb today

  • Dell MacLean
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2008
      help needed to cook for FNB today (Friday 5/23), and especially to clean up tonight, because we have to move everything out of the Dort lounge and into Reva's house.  We're gonna be especially short on New college people because it's graduation.  So if you have even an hour or two between 3p  and mabe 10:30p, we could really use your help.  call me 301-637-5849 or email back with questions or whatnot.

      schedule:
      3p-5:45p: cook dort lounge
      6-~7:30p serve 5 points park
      ~7:45 - ? clean, move out of dort lounge

      We'll be cooking at Reva's or somewhere else until further notice since we can't use New college for the summer.  I'll keep you posted.
      Thanks much everyone!