help needed drive to dumpster? Cook tomorrow

  • Dell MacLean
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2008
      can anyone drive to go dumpster diving tonight?  You can take Marlon with you.  If you can, please call him at 301-637-5849.

      Also, we could use some help cooking and cleaning tomorrow.  As usual, cook 3p - 5:45p in Dort lounge, clean from ~8p to whenever, also dort. Come by for any amount of time.  email me if you need directions or anything.  Thanks everyone!

      Dell