help needed for next friday

  • Dell dot
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2007
      Next friday is the day after thanksgiving, so we'll be short on
      volunteers to help cook. If you can come help, or make something
      yourself, can you please let me know (so I can figure out how much to
      start panicking)? (if you're making something and bringing it to the
      park, can you let me know what it is so we don't make too much of the
      same?) Please email delldot@....

      Anyone have any thoughts for where we can get thanksgiving leftovers to bring?

      In other news, here's some stuff we've been needing, if you have any
      to get rid of or know where we can find cheap:
      more folding tables
      casserole dishes
      big bowls
      strainers
      drink mixes
      lentils
      salt
      oil

      Thanks everyone for helping out, we've been doing great lately. Tons
      of people have been coming, I estimate in the 50's at least. And
      folks have been bringing dishes by the park, which has been a
      terriffic help.

      Dell
    • jaires4@netscape.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 21, 2007
        Hi all,

        I will bring a big pot of noodles and black beans to the park on Friday.

        I have also put out the word for leftovers.

        I will bring a couple of pies if you let me know they are needed.

        I will also try to make some cornbread and bring salt.

        See ya there!
        Julia
        ps- I can bring a folding card table, but will need to take it back when I leave.

        same?) Please email delldot@gmail. com.