homeless rights meeting at FNB?

  • Marlon
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
      The homeless rights outreach meeting last week went really well, and
      we're thinking we want to have meetings every week to keep momentum up
      and homeless folks involved. We scheduled the next meeting for this
      saturday at 6pm in Gillespie Park, but that means that we have to make a
      meal on friday for FNB and then saturday for the meeting - and making
      one meal a week is hard enough!

      So, I was thinking, why not hold future meetings at 5-points park during
      FNB serving? Obviously, we'll have to agree on it this saturday, but I
      wanted to ask if any FNB people had any objections first.

      peace,
      marlon
    • Vincent
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2006
        Sounds like a good idea to me, especially since I can only be down there on fridays anyways.