not cooking at b-dorm anymore!

  • marlon@riseup.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      New College has closed for the summer, and they won't let us cook in the
      B-Dorm lounges. So today we're cooking at my house (5190 Royal Palm Ave),
      just a block or two away from campus.

      Directions:
      From the intersection of 41 and University
      Head east on University a block or two
      Turn right on Royal Palm Ave
      drive 'till you intersect 52nd st.
      House is on the corner

      This may change next week as we figure things out for the summer. If
      anyone knows of a good place we can cook and store FNB stuff, let us know!

      peace,
      marlon