City Commissioner Terry Turner Wants to Meet FNB Organizers

  • Anthony Doe
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2009
      Terry Turner, newly elected citywide commissioner, wishes to meet with FNB organizers to discuss the Five Points Park community meals.  I am not sure what his agenda is... though i did grill him about this issue on the campaign trail (asking if he would continue to support/allow students having meals in the parks with homeless people).  He called me this morning and asked me if i could put him in touch with the group.  Please, someone follow up on this.

      Anthony Lorenzo

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2009
        Please keep us up to date on this.

        Sent from my iPod